Singing is our birthright ~ we celebrate our unique sound together and create positive change in the world through joyous song!
The You Gotta Sing! CHORUS is a non-auditioned, all ages community choir welcoming all people, no singing experience necessary! Rehearsals are fun, relaxing, and energizing within a safe and supportive environment. We sing uplifting songs from a variety of sources; making singing in harmony enjoyable and accessible for all!
Congratulations on raising $8, 624.00 for our 5 beneficiary organizations during our Rivers & Resonance concert series! This was an epic offering in so many ways. Hundreds of voices singing in both choir and audience, travelling to 4 different geographic locations, community engagement that will continue to ripple outward and inward, creating positive change in abundance. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Registration for our Spring Session is now open for returning YGS members. Wait List intake for our Spring Session is now open. Spring YGS begins February 20, 2017!
- Mondays, 7:15-8:45 p.m. Main Hall, Christ Church, 61 Dundas St., DARTMOUTH
- Tuesdays, 10:15-11:45 a.m. St. Luke’s United Church, 5374 St. Margaret’s Bay Rd., UPPER TANTALLON
- Tuesdays, 7:15-8:45 p.m. Sanctuary, Cathedral Church of All Saints, 1330 Cathedral Lane, HALIFAX
- Wednesdays, 12-1:30 p.m. St. Peter’s Anglican Church, 6 Dakin Dr. (Birch Cove), HALIFAX
- Wednesdays, 7:15-8:45 p.m. All Nations Christian Reformed Church, 2535 Robie St., HALIFAX